The Mayako MX8-24 is the car for everyone!
Building on the proven success of the MX8-22, the MX8-24 is the next step in Mayako’s journey to provide the best car and community in the industry.
Working with the Mayako Community, the configuration of the MX8-24 has been tailored to suit most conditions and drivers.
- High KPI front end (KPI1/Caster1) to give drivers the confidence to drive the car how it is designed to be driven
- Front and rear upper links for a forgiving car
- Soft arms for increased durability
- Adjustable rear differential height. Commonly used by drivers of all levels to adjust the handling for track conditions.
- CVDs provided front and rear for an easy to drive car with maximum traction. Optional UJ’s available for more rear support on higher traction tracks.
The MX8-24 shares the same design with the MX8-24MPC (for members only), with spares and option parts shared.
The MX8 is designed to be easy to drive and adjust out of the box. With an extensive information base available to all Mayako drivers, no one can get lost with the MX8. The Wiki and Community are available 24/7 at the click of a button.
Everyone with a Mayako car is welcomed into the growing Mayako Community, allowing you to share your passion and learn from others around the world! When you purchase your kit directly from Mayako, a link to the Mayako Discord is provided in the confirmation email. Alternatively, scan the QR code on the chassis to unlock the full potential of your new purchase!